In stock (can be backordered)
- 5oz non-FR single jersey (1 black mask + 5 replaceable carbon filters)
- Available in black
- 90% cotton/10% spandex
- One size fits adll
- Washable / Reusable
- Non-Medical Use
- 100% polyester Non-FR thread
- Overlock stitching on the top
- Simple stitching on the bottom
- A filter pocket inside
- Sew the filter pocket by AR 1/2” at the insert corners
- Elastic band at the top of gaiter to stay up better, the length is around 12cm each.
- Make sure the gaiter is in good condition before wearing.
- Suggest wash before wearing.
- Normal wash to max 140 Fahrenheit/60 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight and store in a dry area.
- Can be used as neck warmer/headband/blindfold etc
- Can be twisted and put on like a wristband.
How to wear:
- Take the gaiter out of the bag.
- Insert the PM2.5 filter pad along the opening inside the gaiter. Adjust the filter pad to a comfortable position so that it fits the gaiter nicely.
- Put on the gaiter and adjust position.
- If necessary, place the elastic band over the ear to secure it.
345 Taiganova Cres.
Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0T4
Weekdays: 8am – 5pm
(780) 588 – 3837
(780) 743 – 4314