WEB SITE: Orders can be placed on line by using www.armourready.com
- Orders not requiring value adding will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days from the receipt of order. Orders requiring value adding will be shipped when the embroidery DST file is on hand and within 10 days following the customer approval date. When requested, ARMOUR READY will make every attempt to accommodate rush orders.
- All orders are shipped FOB our Fort McMurray location. Shipments will be made via the most cost-effective carrier, without a declared value, unless otherwise specified. Your choice of carrier may be changed to meet your delivery requirements.
- Freight costs include shipping and handling charges.
- Customers may pick up orders Monday-Friday between 6:00am and 5:00pm if arrangements are made in advance.
- Orders approved for release before 9am (MST), may be picked up by the end of the next business day.
- Orders not picked up within 14 business days of notice of completion, that are ‘stock’ items and size and not embellished, will be cancelled and the goods returned to stock without notification. A 35% restocking charge will apply.
- Our Customer Service Department will gladly quote cost and delivery on large volume orders. Please call to speak with one of our customer services representatives. 780-791-0766
When orders are drop-shipped to third-parties, it is the responsibility of the invoiced customer and consignee to verify the quality and accuracy of the order prior to embellishment or alteration.
- ARMOUR READY reserves the right to restrict sample order quantities.
- Samples are non-returnable.
- Next day shipping service is available subject to confirmation with our Customer Service Department
Claims and returns
If you have an error or discrepancy with an order, please contact our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- All returns require a ARMOUR READY Return Authorization (RA) number and must be obtained within 48 hours from receipt of goods. A 30% restocking charge applies to all returns and refused shipments.
- Returned goods must be shipped with all proper documentation and with the RA number clearly marked on the outside of the carton(s), within 30 days of issuance. All returns that are not the result of a ARMOUR READY error, must be shipped by prepaid ground or air freight; collect shipments will not be accepted.
- We are unable to accept the return of goods that have been decorated or altered. It is the customer’s responsibility to approve all embroidery files and to ensure that all merchandise ordered is correct in style, colour and size prior to decorating or altering in any way.
- Samples and discontinued (Clearance) items are non-returnable.
- In the event of a price discrepancy between the customer’s purchase order and ARMOUR READY invoiced amount, the pricing in the ARMOUR READY Canadian price list will prevail.
RETURNS ARE TO BE SHIPPED TO: ARMOUR READY CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
Terms at the discretion of Armour Ready
- Credit cards: Payment authorized by Visa, MasterCard are accepted prior to shipment, and will be processed in accordance.
- Account holder net terms: Payment is due Net 30 days from the invoice date. Past due invoices will be assessed a late payment fee of 2% per month (24% per annum). We reserve the right to withhold shipments, without notification, on overdue accounts.
Call us at: 780-791-0766
Fax us at: 780-743-4314
Terms and conditions of use of the Armour Ready website
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE”) OF THE ARMOUR READY CATALOGUE WEB SITE (THE “SITE”) CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
YOU SHOULD REVISIT THIS PAGE FROM TIME TO TIME AS YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE POSTED ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF SUCH USE.
Your right to use this site
Provided that you comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use, you have the right to use this Site to (a) view various materials, including all information, product images and specifications, and other content on the Site (collectively, the “Materials”), and (b) subject to any other requirements that ARMOUR READY may specify, access services (Services) provided and products (Products) offered by ARMOUR READY on this Site.
ARMOUR READY reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, or to require you to immediately destroy any Materials you have downloaded, printed or otherwise received from or through the Site, at any time for any reason, without prior notice or liability, and at ARMOUR READY’S sole discretion.
Ownership of materials on the site
The Materials on the Site are owned by ARMOUR READY and its suppliers. They are copyrighted and protected by Canadian and International Intellectual Property laws, treaties and conventions. You may not copy, adapt, modify, display, perform, transmit, frame, distribute, resell, commercially exploit or otherwise use the Materials, except as expressly permitted herein, without the prior written permission of the relevant rights holder(s). You also may not create a hyperlink directly to a page on the Site, other than the default, index or home page found at http://www.armourready.com without the prior written permission of ARMOUR READY.
The trademarks of ARMOUR READY and others used on the Site are the property of ARMOUR READY or their respective owners. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of ARMOUR READY or the respective owner. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your abiding by all notices of copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights appearing in the Materials. You are forbidden from removing or altering any such notices in full or in part from Materials that you print or download.
Communications from you to the site
This Site is operated and controlled by ARMOUR READY from its offices located within Alberta, Canada, but can be accessed from jurisdictions whose laws may differ from those of the Province of Alberta. By accessing the Site you agree that the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will apply to all matters arising out of or in connection with the Site. You also agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Alberta with respect to such matters.
ARMOUR READY makes no warranty or representation that any or all Materials and Services provided on the Site, or any other materials or services referenced therein, are lawful in other jurisdictions or available for use in all jurisdictions. Accessing these Materials or Services from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. You agree that if you access the Site from another jurisdiction, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision is deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions. The parties agree that this agreement and all related documents be written in the English language.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE NOTED HEREIN, THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” BY ARMOUR READY, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Applicable laws may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties or representations are limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. ARMOUR READY makes no warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind regarding the sites, services, products, programmes or other offerings of Third Parties referenced on or accessible by means of the Site. ARMOUR READY also takes no responsibility for viruses that may damage your computer system or data resulting from your access to or use of the Site.
Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the Site will be current and will contain no errors or inaccuracies, ARMOUR READY does not warrant or represent the accuracy and completeness of the Materials on the Site. ARMOUR READY may make changes to the Materials on the Site at any time without notice. The Materials on the Site may be out of date, and ARMOUR READY makes no commitment to update the Materials. ARMOUR READY does not guarantee that all Products referenced on the Site will be available at all times. Products available from ARMOUR READY at any given time may not be exactly as shown or described, and ARMOUR READY reserves the right to improve or change the design of any Product without assuming any obligation to modify or replace any Product previously manufactured. ARMOUR READY reserves the right to limit quantities and to specify a minimum order requirement.
Limitation of liabilities
IN NO EVENT WILL ARMOUR READY, OR ITS SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ARMOUR READY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ARMOUR READY and its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors and employees from all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise out of or in connection with your use of the Site, your viewing or downloading of Materials from the Site, your use of Services or acquisition of Products on the Site, or your Communications to the Site.