Statistics from Association of Workers Compensation Boards of Canada (2014)/Lost Time Claims for:
ONLY WHEN YOU PURCHASE ONLINE:
Add your logo
We offer company branding on all products!!!
Work War or Play!
How it all began – our idea of the perfect industrial apparel
Based on decades of working with protective clothing, our design team set out to create the industry’s best coverall. In addition to meeting and exceeding industry standards, we considered many other factors such as work conditions, fabric durability and colorfastness, safety, comfort, and fit. Armour Ready’s patent pending innovative design takes the level of worker protection and comfort to new heights.
- We manufacture products that are in high demand to the satisfaction of our customers. Incorporating state of the art, environmentally conscious manufacturing processes.
- We create unique innovative functional products that fully prepare you for life’s challenges.
- We offer you the ultimate in PROTECTION, PRODUCTIVITY AND PRICE!
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories)
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) International
- CGSB (Canadian General Standards Board)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- EN (European Standards)
FireZerO® is taking responsibility in reducing our toxic footprint. We are committed to protecting workers and the environment by reducing levels of harmful toxins in our fabrics. Our proprietary technology uses virtually no formaldehyde, 75% less than our competitors, while still maintaining protection from heat and arc flash hazards.
Why is this important?
- Low levels of formaldehyde prevents employees, warehouse staff and all points of contact with purchased products from breathing in harmful toxins
- Manufacturing and industrial laundering with low levels of formaldehyde helps protect our water systems, by reducing the amount of toxins released in our rivers and lakes
- Odour that results from FR garments becoming wet is a result of the formaldehyde.
FireZerO® is working to protect your workforce and the environment. We are leading the way in the industry by engineering our products for a greener and toxin free working and living environment.
345 Taiganova Crescent
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9K 0T4
Weekdays: 8am – 5pm